They may be getting on a bit, they may have lost that cute puppy look, but they are still a pup at heart and have a lot to give.
- Misty Ihakara, a 10 years and 9 months old female Jack Russell Terrier , is extremely friendly with people with lots of tail wagging and some jumping up. She is not as happy as she could be currently living in a high rise apartment but does sit or sleep on her bed and chew toys without signs of separation anxiety
- Robert Randolph (aka Bobby), a 16 year old Jack Russelle Terrier x, is a really chilled out boy who loves food and sleep. He doesn’t really like young children, they scare him.
- Max Thorvald, a 13 year old male Maltese x Jack Russell Terrier, is an independent boy who quite likes his own company but still enjoys pats and attention. Max takes his beauty sleep very seriously and can often found catching some z’s.
- Zac assets/adoptions-dogs/zac-yarborough/zac-yarborough.jpg, a 11year old Maltese x, would be happiest with a little dog for company. He is also fine with cats and has met a rabbit.
Our Special Needs
They may have health issues and need extra care but they still have unconditional love, companionship and a laugh to give.
- Jaele, a 1 year 6 months old Female Manx x, is a little ray of sunshine. She was born with a structural malformation which means she cannot toilet properly.
- Somali, a 10 months old adorable female domestic short hair cat , has diabetes insipidus. She is an absolute sweetheart who will be a delightful companion.
- Zac and Ellie, a 12 year old male Shih Tzu and a 11 year old female Shih Tzu , are a gorgeous duo - just like an old married couple. Zac will need a special person who has the time and patience to love and care for a dog with poor eyesight.
Our Happy Tandems
Looking for a happy pair? Check out our dogs that would love to go to their forever home together with their best friend.